What is the return policy of HeritageGiftOutlet?
All purchases at HeritageGiftOutlet may be returned up to 30 days of purchase. There will be a 15% re-stocking fee. Should you wish to make a return, please contact us so we can issue you a RMA number. Email us at: info@HeritageGiftOutlet
It is our desire and company policy to provide our customers with products that satisfy. If you feel you received a damaged product, please read the conditions of the following return policy:
- If you have received a damaged product, you must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number by e-mail (info@HeritageGiftOutlet) before the product can be returned. Please ensure you include your full name, order number, telephone number, item in question and a complete description of the problem. You will be contacted via email with an RMA number and product return instructions, typically, within 2 to 3 business days after submitting the completed request.
- Returned items must be complete without exception. When returning a product, you must enclose a copy of your sales receipt.
- HeritageGiftOutlet will not pay the return shipping costs for non-fault returns. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the returned goods are packed properly and insured against loss. We cannot accept any responsibility for goods damaged in transit to us.
- If the returned product is verified as being damaged, it will be replaced or repaired as soon as possible.
- If a product requires compatibility, such as shoe size for wooden shoes, it is the buyers responsibility to ensure these details prior to purchasing the product. HeritageGiftOutlet cannot guarantee any product that requires compatibility.
- Given that there are slight variations in coloring for many product mediums (such as fabrics, ceramics, wood etc), all product listing images should be expected to provide an approximate representation of the basic color of the product. Additionally, it should be understood that that devices (phones and tablets), computer screens etc will render colors with their own slight variations. If for example, a buyer is trying to match the coloring of a fabric material on the site to a costume item they have, it is the responsibility of the buyer to contact customer service prior to making a purchase so as to seek the additional assistance customer service can provide relating to the specific color expectation (generally, an emailed picture of the what color scheme the buyer is expecting to match would assist customer service in providing a more substantive response). It is our goal to be as transparent and helpful as possible, so if it appears the expectation will not be met, we would err on the side of caution and advise against making the purchase.
The following items are not refundable even if returned within the time limits:
- Any items that are defaced or physically damaged by end-users; we reserve the right to check the condition of the returned items before issuing refund; any product returned without the original package that cannot be verified as our products; any items returned after 30 days and any items returned without RMA number and authorization.