This classic scene of engraved Bayern / Bavarian Coat of Arms is the first in a series of three steins (see intro image of full collection). Colorfully decorated collectible beer steins are popular around the world. The origin of German Beer Steins date back to the 14th century. In German-speaking regions a stein may be known as "Humpen" (if stoneware) or "Steinkrug" (if earthenware). "Beer Stein" derives from the German words "Bier" (beer) and "Steinkrug" (literally stone crock).
- The Design- This Unique And Classic Ceramic Shot Glass Souvenir Beer Stein Features A Raised Relief Design Of The Bayern Coat Of Arms Of Germany. Shop For German Themed Souvenirs Without Leaving Home!
- Great Gift Idea- Perfect For Any Novelty Shot Glass Collector Or German Beer Lover!
- Popular As- ?Beer Mugs For Men, Dad Beer Mug, German Wedding, Party Favors And Oktoberfest Gifts
- Other Words Customers Use To Find This Product- Octoberfest Gifts, Oktoberfest Stein, Deutschland Gifts, Opa Gifts, Drinking Glasses, Shot Glasses, Bar Merchandising, Earthenware Stein.
- General Product Details | Approximate Dimensions (Lxwxh)- 2.25 X 3 X 2.75 Inches | Material Type- Ceramic | Approximate Volume- 2 Ounces