Known far and wide as "das boot" the iconic beer boot is a unique way to drink your beer like a German. There's a trick of classic finesse that you must use to avoid getting beer splashed in your face. When drinking the boot, you'll start with the foot angled straight out (pointing directly away from you). As you're drinking, slowly rotate the boot to one side so the foot points at a 90-degree angle once the air bubble reaches it. When you rotate the boot, you avoid a pressure buildup by slowly letting air flow into the toe. This way, you avoid all of the toe's beer being released at once all over your face. These machine pressed beer boot are "Das Boot's" younger siblings. Machine pressed beer boots are much more durable and affordable than their mouth blown counterparts. These budget glass boots make great gifts for beer lovers, can be engraved by your local engraver, and are perfect for those not up to the challenge of the 2 liter boot. This traditional beer boot is made of thick machine pressed glass. It is one of the few remaining machine pressed beer boots that is actually made in Europe.
- Great Gift Idea- Looking For Beer Drinker Beer Merchandise As A Gift For Men Or Women? Nothing Is More Iconic Than A 1 Liter Quality Glass Beer Boot.
- How To Drink- Slowly Rotate The Boot So That The Foot Points At A 90 Degree Angle Once The Air Bubble Reaches It And Then Drink Slowly To Avoid Being Splashed In The Face!
- Popular In Germany As- Beer Mugs For Men And Dad Beer Mug
- Other Words Customers Used To Find This Product- Octoberfest Gifts, Oktoberfest Stein, Deutschland Gifts, Opa Gifts, Drinking Glasses, Stoneware Mug, Beer Stine, Earthenware Stein.
- General Product Details | Approximate Dimensions (Lxwxh)- 4.25 X 6 X 9.75 Inches | Material Type- Glass | Approximate Volume- 1 Liter